5 Personal Design Value
- Every design should be better than last design, from any perspective.
- Always keep detail-oriented. The devil is in the detail.
- Design should be understandable by everyone(at least by your users). Design is not fine art.
- Good design should be visual attractive.
- Do the research, but not lost in the research.
- Food Innovation (main interests at least for now)
- Computer Vision
- Education related to Typography
25 Questions about the Domain (I m pretty sure I couldn’t make it to 25 tho)
- How design and technology can reshape our food system?
- What is the actual meaning of food designer?
- Have you ever hear about 3D-printed food?
- Maybe 3D-printed food not only about change chocolate and sugar into fancy shape?
- How the 3D-printed food could infused into current food industry?
- What career options are there in food technology?
- What is the difference between food science and food technology?
- Why is food technology important?
- How the food processing and manufacturing could connected with technology?
- How’s the development of food industry in past 20 years?
- What are specific areas in food design industry?
- Will people accept 3D-printed food?
- Will 3D-printed food has ethical problem?
- Is 3D-printed food makes improvement on sustainability of our daily life?
- Is this domain was included in speculative design?